6 chicken breasts- cut in half horizontally
1.5-2 C almond flour
¼ C romano/parmesan cheese
1 egg- beaten
1-2 C seasoned tomato sauce
Provolone, cheddar, gouda cheese
Serves 4-6 people
- Mix almond flour, cheese, Italian seasoning to make breading mixture.
- Salt and pepper chicken, take each breast and dip in egg once and breading mixture once.
- In several teaspoons of animal fat sauté breaded chicken on medium high until they begin to become golden.
- Spoon sauce over each breast and cover with cheese.
- Bake on 350 degree for approx. 20 minutes in greased glass pyrex.
- Cut through chicken to ensure it’s done, and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
Serve with spaghetti squash and sauce, or other delicious sautéed veggies and butter.