This rich and super moist chocolate brownie cake with pumpkin and spices added gives this dessert a fun fall twist. The brownie cake will stretch to many visitors, as it easily serves 12-16 people. The ice cream is perfectly reminiscent of pumpkin pie with delicious creaminess to pair with the rich chocolate cake. Chocolate and pumpkin? Yes, I do believe this dessert proves hands down they are meant to be together!
¾ C pumpkin puree
1/3 C. coconut oil-softened
½ C. unsalted butter- softened
2 C. almond flour
1 t. baking soda
½ t. real salt
- Combine wet ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl, and incorporate into wet ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Pour into greased 9X13 glass pan and bake on 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
2 cans of cold coconut milk
¾ C. pumpkin puree
2 egg yolks (from pastured eggs)
Pinch of real salt
- Beat egg yolks and combine other ingredients in until smooth.
- Pour into ice cream maker and process according to instructions (mine takes about 20 minutes).
- Eat immediately over warm brownies or freeze for a couple of hours to allow ice cream to become harder.