I love to create treats that are just as tasty- but much more healthy than the typical dessert. It is really fun. And fun to eat I might add. These little guys are super satisfying, and the mint addition makes them uniquely enjoyable. They are no-bake, raw, dairy and grain free.
- 1.5 C. almond flour (can chop 1.5 C almonds yourself in food processor)
- 3 T. cacoa powder
- 3 T. 100% real maple syrup
- 3 T. coconut oil
- ½ C. unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- ½ T. real vanilla extract
- 1 t. peppermint extract
- 1/3 C. raw cacoa powder
- 1 C. coconut oil
- 1/4 C. maple syrup/ raw honey (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- ½ t. real sea salt
- Combine all ingredients for brownie bites in food processor until a wet dough forms. (If it’s too wet, add more flour. Too dry, more coconut oil.)
- Roll into little 1 inch balls, freeze on plate to harden.
- Warm coconut oil just enough to melt it, adding in other chocolate coating ingredients until well combined.
- Dip cold brownie bites into chocolate drizzle, covering the entire ball.
- Place on parchment paper and re-freeze until hardened. Dip again to make a thick layer of chocolate. Store in fridge/freezer.
*For a quicker (less healthy option) you can melt store-bought chocolate chips and use that as your chocolate coating. This is the brand of chocolate chips we use.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.