We LOVE to make buffalo chicken wings, and this buffalo chicken wing pizza was a much enjoyed addition to our dinner list! This grain-free crust is from my “Easiest Cauliflower Pizza EVER” recipe. Franks Red Hot Sauce is one condiments we actually still use, as the ingredient list is short and clean. Good thing, as Franks Red Hot Sauce brings great flavor! There are two options to make this crust, either with yogurt or with almond flour. They both turn out great…..with no pre-cooking, squeezing craziness! Just shred, mix and bake!
1 large cauliflower-riced/shredded in food processor
1/2 C. plain yogurt (or for dairy-free, omit and do 3 T. almond flour)
1 t. basil, 1/2 t. oregano, 1 t. real salt and pepper
- Put cauliflower through ‘grating’ attachment on your food processor. Put riced cauliflower into a big bowl.
- Beat eggs, throw into bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover large cookie sheet with parchment paper and lightly brush it with lard/butter.
- Pour mix onto cookie sheet and pat down evenly into corners and throughout sheet.
- Bake for approx. 45 minutes until starting to brown, drying and staying together well.
1 C. cooked shredded chicken-chopped
1 C. cheddar cheese-shredded
1/2 C. crumbly blue cheese
1/4 C. franks red hot sauce
2 T. bacon fat/butter
1/2 C. diced celery
- Melt butter with red hot sauce on stove top.
- Once crust is cooked, spread sauce over surface of crust.
- Top with chicken and cheese and bake/broil for a couple more minutes until starting to turn golden.
- Slice into squares, garnish with chopped celery and fresh parsley.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.