2 pork chops- cooked and chopped into small pieces
2-3 C. homemade chicken/fish stock
1 lb. wide rice noodles ( I used this brand)
1 bunch of bok choy
1 inch knob fresh ginger- minced
5 green onions-minced
1 T. pork fat
1 juiced lime
coconut aminos/fermented soy sauce
real salt & pepper
- Soak rice noodles in really hot water for 20 minutes.
- Saute pork fat, ginger and green onions in large pan, adding 1 cup of stock to simmer.
- Add rice noodles and bok choy to simmer in liquid until al dente, about 8-10 minutes. S&P.
- Add more liquid as needed as the noodles will absorb it, creating a thick sauce.
- Take off heat and toss with coconut aminos, lime juice and sesame seeds.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.