2-3 C. cooked organic white rice (left over works great here!)
1 lb. ground pastured pork sausage
1 ½ C. shredded carrots
1 C. colored chopped bell peppers (or peas)
¼ C. chopped green onions
4 eggs (S&P)
Garnish: sprouts, cashews and green onions
- Cook sausage (S&P) on stovetop with carrots, peppers, onions and ginger.
- Heat up coconut oil in a separate large cast iron pan until very hot, pour into cooked rice and stir while its ‘frying’ in the oil for a few minutes.
- Make a donut shape of the rice around the perimeter of the pan, add beaten eggs in the center, stiring while they are scrambling on pan.
- As soon as eggs are scrambled add meat/veggie pan to rice and combine together.
- Once off heat stir in coconut aminos and lemon juice. Garnish with toppings.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.