Buffalo Chicken Wings- Quick Paleo Meal
This is a quick and easy 'real food' junk food---that's not at all junkie! These are great to bring to a party/event and even your non-foodie friends will love them! Chicken wings are a great way to enjoy chicken as opposed to simply lean chicken breast. The healthy fats in the crispy chicken skins are a great source of saturated fat, fat soluble vitamins and minerals. Try and find a source for organic chicken wings if you can, if not eat them in moderation. You can make more or less buffalo sauce depending on how many wings you bake,
- Fresh/frozen plain chicken wings
- 1/3 C. Frank's Red Hot sauce (contains all natural ingredients!)
- 2 T. butter
- S&P, paprika
- Place wings on large baking sheet, sprinkle chicken wings with generous amounts of S&P and paprika.
- Bake on 400 degrees for approximately 1 hour. (Drain juices 1-2 times while baking to allow them to get crispy)
- Gently melt butter and red hot sauce on stove top, whisking together to form sauce.
- Once wings are crispy, but not dried out, take out and toss in sauce. Enjoy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.