The BEST Steak You Will Ever Eat
- 2 cuts of steaks
- 2 T bacon grease
- 2 t. dried thyme
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 C. blue cheese crumbles
- generous fresh black pepper
- Salt, pepper and sprinkle with thyme both sides of steaks.
- Chop or mince garlic and rub into steaks.
- Pour melted bacon grease over steaks, making small slits with a parring knife into steaks to help it sink deeper.
- Grill (searing first) to liking (we love medium rare!).
- Melt on low on stove top sauce ingredients for about 5 minutes until melted and thick.
- Pour this luscious and creamy blue cheese sauce over your juicy steak to create the BEST steak you will ever have.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.