Grilled Mahi Mahi with Basil-Butter Sauce
- 2 bags of frozen mahi mahi fillets (about 2 lbs)
- 1 loose C. basil/parsley (any combo)
- 1 t. vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 T. butter
- Thaw fish in bowl of warm water.
- Salt and pepper thoroughly, then sprinkle paprika on fillets.
- Grill until getting firmer, but still tender to touch and able to flake. About 3-4 minutes a side. Don't overcook.
- Melt butter on stovetop.
- Blend in small food processor basil sauce ingredients and stir into melted butter.
- Serve over grilled fish.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.