1.5 C dried jasmine rice
2 C water
4 T butter
2 inches grated ginger
1 red pepper-diced
1 lb ground pork/chicken/turkey (don’t need butter if you use pork)
1 can full-fat coconut milk
2 lime’s juice
2 t+ real salt
- Cook rice according to package until al dente.
- While rice is cooking, sauté ground meat, peppers, ginger and salt together.
- Once rice is al dente, add in coconut milk, butter and meat mixture.
- Let simmer until it thickens (maybe 5 minutes), adding lime juice and green onions towards the end.
- Serve warm, with sesame seeds and green onions as garnish.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.