- Marinade steak overnight in zip-lock bag with fresh rosemary, apple cider vinegar, oil of choice, coconut aminos, generous S&P and lots of crushed garlic.
- Take out of fridge 30 minutes before grilling, sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Grill to liking, avoiding any black parts.
- Melt lard/tallow/butter in oven and toss asparagus in adding S&P.
- Cook on 350 degrees until al dente.
- Once done toss in fresh dill and parsley, with juice from half a lemon and lemon zest.
- Cut carrots at an angle, and coat in coconut oil, lots of S&P and cumin seeds.
- Bake in the oven with asparagus 1st, and then bake 20-30 minutes longer on 425 degrees or until firm but easy to bite into.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.