2 very ripe medium bananas
1 C peanuts (roasted, unsalted) (pecans/walnuts work well too)
1 ½ C almond flour
½ C raisins
1 t baking soda
½ t real salt
1 ½ t cinnamon
1 ½ t vanilla extract
3 T honey (or 2 servings of stevia) Adjust for sweetness.
- Put all ingredients (except ½ C peanuts and raisins) in food processor.
- Blend until mostly smooth. Check sweetness.
- Stir in ½ C chopped peanuts and raisins.
- Grease cookies sheet with coconut oil. Scoop cookie shapes onto sheet.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until firmer top and mostly cooked in the middle.
These cookies are MARVELOUS!! Such a fun treat! They are the firmness of cookies with wheat and texture is so similar! The nutty flavor pairs great with the bananas, I’m sure almond butter would be great too! They are chewy and moist- you’ve got to try ’em. It makes approx 2 dozen medium cookies. They should freeze great to if you want to make a couple of batches (recipe doubles well) for a trip or to have handy when you or your kids want a sweet snack!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.